We added splash guards at the front desk and for our consultation rooms, partitions at the back between the chairs and a physical separation between the treatment area and the waiting room area. Multiple HEPA air filters localized in the treatment area were also added to control the aerosols as well as an HVAC review. New ionizing filters have been added as well to help filter the air more efficiently. We also now have three fully operational closed rooms and have a uniform and gown washing facility onsite.
The tooth brushing station has been converted into a handwashing station. There will be markings on the floor and multiple signs to guide you when you arrive.
New Changes to the Clinic
- Our office will communicate with you before your next appointment to explain changes in our patient sign in process and clinical procedures. We will also be reviewing with you a screening questionnaire over the phone and you will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- We will be restricting the number of people coming to an appointment, limiting it to the patient only. Parents will be asked to wait outside unless accompanying a young child or a patient who requires accommodation. That person will remain in the waiting room.
- Please call (613-722-8500) or text (613-702-4410) the office upon your arrival to notify us that you are downstairs. We will direct you at that point.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- Please brush your teeth before you leave you house to come to your appointment. No more brushing station.
- The bathroom usage is also limited. Please plan accordingly.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (613) 722-8500 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.